By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb bulk sausage
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 3 cups cooked shredded turkey
- 3 cups cooked chunks sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon plus more for serving hot sauce
- 1/2 cup white and green parts, sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 6 fried sunny side up or to your liking, for serving eggs
In a large skillet, at medium-high, heat the olive oil.
Add the sausage, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it browns.
Add the onion and cook another 5 minutes.
Add the turkey, sweet potato, smoked paprika and hot sauce. Fold to combine.
Add the scallions and parsley.
Season as desired with salt and pepper.
If desired, top each serving with a fried egg.