The Son’s Slaw
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 head shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Paula Deen House Seasoning
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 green onion
Combine the broccoli slaw and cabbage in a large bowl. Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, vinegar, honey and House Seasoning.
Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss well to coat. Add the parsley and green onions and toss again. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Mix together the salt, garlic powder and pepper until well combined.