Strawberry Tiramisu Bites
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 1/2 cup at room temperature strawberry preserves
- 1 1/2 (6.3 oz) packages miniature bite-size sweet tart shells
- 1 (8 oz) package softened mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup or lemonade limoncello
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 quarts halved strawberries
Place about 1/2-teaspoon strawberry preserves in bottom of each tart shell; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, Limoncello or lemonade and lemon juice. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
In a medium bowl combine cream, sugar and lemon extract. Beat at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until medium peaks form. Fold into mascarpone mixture, stirring until combined.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon mascarpone mixture into each tart shell. Top each with a strawberry half.