Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 2 lbs trimmed and cut into halves Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb cooked crisp and chopped bacon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Romano cheese
- 4 roughly chopped whole roasted and salted pecans
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 °F
In a large mixing bowl and add brussels sprouts with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss well.
Line a sheet tray with foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Pour Brussels sprout mixture onto tray and spread out so sprouts are in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Turn twice while roasting. Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon, pecans and Romano cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve Hot.