Pork Chop and Pineapple Pie
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 tablespoon per person teriyaki sauce
- 2 canned per person pineapple slices
- 1 slice per person green bell pepper
- 1 slice per person red onion
- 1 per person boneless pork chop
- 1 tablespoon per person (or margarine) butter
For each serving, lay a pork chop on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top each chop with the onion, green pepper, and pineapple slices. Drizzle with the teriyaki sauce. Top with the margarine and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Wrap tightly in the foil, rolling ends to completely seal the package. Freeze or refrigerate.
When ready to eat, place packages directly in coals for 15-20 minutes. Check to see if the pork chop is cooked through; rewrap and cook a little longer if necessary.