Peanut Butter Cheesecake Minis
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup plus 4 tablespoons for crust sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter
- 12 bite-size peanut butter cups
- 2 (8 oz) packages at room temperature cream cheese
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (or almond extract) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan.
To make crust:
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 4 tablespoons sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup. Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.
To make the filling:
Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy. Add 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts. Bake until just set, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.