Deen Bros. BBQ Chicken
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or prepare a grill (brush the grill grate lightly with oil).
In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the chicken. Reserve 1/3 cup of the barbeque sauce; set aside. Add the chicken to the remaining sauce in the bowl, turning to coat.
Arrange the coated chicken in a roasting pan or on the grill. Cook (covered, if grilling) for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through, basting with the reserved 1/3-cup sauce after 20 minutes.